- Elko County Sheriff ASU, Air Operations Coordinator/Chief Pilot
- Briarpatch Defense Systems, Helicopter CFI, APM Instructor, Firearms Instructor
- AST / Tanalian Aviation, Alaska State Troopers Instructor/Check Airman/SAR
- GardaWorld, Ops Manager/Firearms Trainer/Security Director
Current Certifications, Licenses, Awards
- APSA Aviation Unit Manager Certification
- Elko County S.O. RATT Team Member
- FAA Commercial Pilot – Helicopter
- FAA Certificated Flight Instructor
- FAA UAS Remote Pilot
- FAA Individual FAR 133 Certification
- HAI Helicopter Operator Safety Award
- Nevada CFP Authorized Instructor
- NRA Firearms Instructor, PDOH/PDIH
- NRA Distinguished Expert, Pistol
- NRA Expert, High Power Rifle
U.S. Department of Interior Helicopter Pilot Certifications
- Low Level
- External Load (all)
- Water/Retardant Bucket
- Mountain Operations
- Deep Snow Operations
- ACETA Classification/Herding/Trapping/Eradication/Darting/Marking
Public Safety Ops & Flight Totals
LEO – Helicopter Patrol, Rapid Insertion, Rapid Response, Warrant Service, Interagency Assistance
FIRE – Seven Fire Seasons CONUS & Alaska. Water drops, HELCO, Mapping, BLM, CalFire
SAR – Multiple Lifesaving Rescues in NV and AK. Long line body recoveries. Aircraft Crash Recoveries.
Highly experienced in low-level NOE flight as well as mid and high level orbit and hover ops. Hundreds of confined and pinnacle operations with single skid and toe-in (STEP) drops and recoveries.
ENG experience in the Milwaukee area with FLIR system, particularly during the 2016 BLM riots. Provided local PD with live tracking information.
5,700+ Helicopter, 5000+ Mountain Area, 100+ VR, 550+ External, 3100+ Turbine, 1100+ ACETA, 1000+ TacOps (LEO/SAR), 300+ IMC, 150+ unaided night, Fixed Wing Rating in progress.
Bell 206B/L, R44, H300, MD500, AS350, C210, C172, Piper, Cirrus.